Terrible: New Smartphone with 5 to 9 Cameras
A US Based Photography and Camera Making company Light is Developing a smartphone with 5 to 9 cameras which will be capable to capture a 64-megapixel image.
The Camera making company Light has revealed a prototype phone with five to nine camera lens on the back, they say this phone will be able to capture 64MP shots with better quality with low light performance.
This smartphone is not much thicker than an iPhone X and uses some internal processing to stick photos together.
This new smartphone with all those multiple lenses and the processing power to capture the photos and stick them together will cost around $2,000.
and the launch of this new multiple lenses camera will be done later this year. All the specifications of this smartphone will be unveiled very soon.
Stay tuned for more latest tech news, new gadgets updates, smartphones, cameras and other innovative products information.
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”12″ ]
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India
- Apple iPhone XR Price, Specifications, Launch Date
- Apple October 30 event: Expect New iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs