Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
HMD Global has launched it’s new mobile device Nokia 3.2 smartphone in India on Tuesday.
Nokia 3.2 smartphone comes with biometric face unlock and AI Powered features like ‘Adaptive Battery’ and dedicated Google Assitant button.
Here the complete Specification of Nokia 3.2 Smartphone
- Nokia 3.2 smartphone comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 chipset coupled with 2GB Ram and 16GB internal storage.
- It runs with Android 9 Pie operating system.
- Nokia 3.2 comes with a 13mp rear camera and 5mp selfie camera
- The smartphone backed up with a 4000 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- It comes in two colour variants in black and steel colour.
Nokia 3.2 smartphone price
In terms of price, Nokia 3.2 2GB+16GB variant is priced at Rs 8,990 and the 3GB RAM + 32GB Storage variant is priced of Rs 10,790 in India.
Keep in touch for more latest tech news.
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts
- OnePlus 7 Series launch is expected on this date?