Nokia X5 Aka Nokia 5.1 Plus to be launched In China on July 11
The Nokia’s Licensed brand HMD Global, has officially teased the launch of its new Smartphone Nokia X5 aka Nokia 5.1 plus smartphone in China on July 11th at 8 pm (In India 5:30 pm). The live stream of that event will be available on that day.
As per a post, from the Chinese website Weibo, The new smartphone Nokia 5.1 plus will be available at the Chinese market from July 11th onwards.
According to that post in Weibo, the price for this new smartphone is of CNY 799 (Approx Rs 8,500) in India for a 32GB variant and CNY 999 (Approx Rs 10,400) in India for the 64GB Variant.
Nokia 5.1 plus Specifications
Coming to the Specifications, the Nokia X5 will come with a 5.86-inch HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio. It is powered with an octa-core SoC processor which is coupled with 3GB Ram.
In storage, the Nokia 5.1 plus has two Variants 32GB and 64GB which can be expandable via microSD.
In Camera, it sports a 13 Mega Pixel dual rear camera and 8-megapixel front sensor camera for selfies.
For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE Network and it is fuelled with 3000mAh Battery.
As per the post in Weibo, these are the specifications mentioned in that and the full specifications and price details of International Market will be revealed soon after the launch.
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India
- Apple iPhone XR Price, Specifications, Launch Date
- Apple October 30 event: Expect New iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs