Nokia’s Smartphones Brand Managing Company HMD Global is expected to launch two Nokia X Series on April 27. The launch date of the Nokia x6 series and the models of it have been leaked online previously.
Now the specifications of the Nokia X6 have also leaked online and they are surfacing now in online.
Nokia X6 Specifications
As per the leaks , Nokia X6 sports an IPhone X-like notch , and it has an 5.8 inch full-Hd+ (1080×2280) pixels display with an 19:9 aspect ratio.
The Smartphone comes in two processor variants
- Snapdragon 636 SoC processor
- MediaTek P60 Processor
It is also available in two memory storage variants
- One with 4GB RAM , 64GB Inbuilt Storage
- and 6GB Ram , 128GB Inbuilt Storage
In terms of camera , it has a dual camera setup with 12-mega pixel Carl Zeiss Lens , and it runs with on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system .
This device also comes with a fingerprint scanner , and the back panel of its is similar like Nokia 7 as it was kept like that to sport the dual camera setup in the back of device.
Coming to the price , Nokia X6 is available at a price of Rs 16,800 for the 4GB Ram , 64GB internal memory storage variant .
And for 6GB Ram , 128GB storage model it could cost around Rs 19,000 as this prices were an rumoured prices which were claimed by chinese website the actual prices will be revealed at the launch event. Stay Tuned For More Tech News.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts
- OnePlus 7 Series launch is expected on this date?
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Launched in India, Here are its Price and Specs
- Moto G7 to Launch in India soon with this Price?
- Nokia 9 pureview price and specifications
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!