Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
American PDAs manufacturing company Palm is making a comeback with a tiny sized handset which is different from any other smartphones available in the market.
A startup company based in San Francisco designed this new phone which can be used as a companion device with your main phone.
Palm Phone Specifications
Talking about its design and specifications, this new smartphone will look like an Apple iPhone but in a compact form, it comes with 3-inch 445 PPI screen and it is powered by Snapdragon 435 processor paired up with 3GB RAM. In terms of memory, the Palm mobile has 32GB internal storage.
In terms of camera, it sports a 12mp rear-facing camera and 8Mp camera at front.
This smartphone uses Google‘s custom version of Android OS (which is based on Android Oreo 8.1) and it has all the access to Google Play Store. you can launch Google assistant with a dedicated virtual button placed at the bottom of the devices, this button also controls all notifications of your device.
Palm Phone Price
Talking about its price, This Credit Card Size Phone is a Verizon exclusive in the US and it costs $350 in the US(which is approx Rs 25,835 in India).
Note: Before going to buy this new tiny size palm phone, keep in mind that it can only be used with your companion phone (it even shares your existing Verizon number).
In short, we can say that this new smartphone will work with your iPhone but you won’t receive an iMessage. The idea behind this credit card size phone is to be used on vacations and weekends.
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts