This Projector Watch Will Turn Your Arm Into Touch Screen, Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University has unveiled a new “First Of Its Kind” Smartwatch which can turn your arm into a Touchscreen.
This Smartwatch named as “ Lumi watch ” projects an interactive surface area on the weaver arm or hand allowing them to click and swipe on their skin to use that watch.
This watch can project interface up to 40 Square centimetres in size which is 5 times bigger than a typical smartwatch.
The Projector of Lumi watch uses three coloured laser red, blue, and green and it is bright enough to be seen outdoors.
It features a 15-lumen scanned-laser projector, it consists of 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, with 768 MB OF RAM and 4GB flash memory.
The Lumi is powered by 740 mAh Lithium Battery with Bluetooth and wifi connectivity capability. It can run for 1 hour of continuous projection.
Here look at this video description of how Lumi Watch works.
Thank You For Reading ! Stay Connected For More Tech News.[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”1″ ]
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India