This Projector Watch Will Turn Your Arm Into Touch Screen, Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University has unveiled a new “First Of Its Kind” Smartwatch which can turn your arm into a Touchscreen.
This Smartwatch named as “ Lumi watch ” projects an interactive surface area on the weaver arm or hand allowing them to click and swipe on their skin to use that watch.
This watch can project interface up to 40 Square centimetres in size which is 5 times bigger than a typical smartwatch.
The Projector of Lumi watch uses three coloured laser red, blue, and green and it is bright enough to be seen outdoors.
It features a 15-lumen scanned-laser projector, it consists of 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, with 768 MB OF RAM and 4GB flash memory.
The Lumi is powered by 740 mAh Lithium Battery with Bluetooth and wifi connectivity capability. It can run for 1 hour of continuous projection.
Here look at this video description of how Lumi Watch works.
Thank You For Reading ! Stay Connected For More Tech News.[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”1″ ]
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts