Realme 2 India launch Date is announced with price of Rs 10,000
Realme has announced its new smartphone “Realme 2” launch date in indian market, As per thier announcement, the second smartphone from Realme company namely”Realme 2” is going to launch on August 28 at 12:30 pm in indian market.
The company realme is also claiming that, this new mobile of them will feature a Notched display and it is the first model from realme to feature this notched display at that low price.
Not only this realme also reveals some features of it, as they are like this
- It has a vertical aligned dual camera setup at the back and fingerprint sensor also mounted at the back
- It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset Processor, but the details of exact processor havent revealed
- In terms of battery, it is backed up with 4,230mAh battery
- it is going to launch in three colour variants Red, Black, Blue with the company;s trademark diamond cut design
Hence only these details are been revealed by the company as of now, the full specifications and features will be updated soon after the companies initial announcement.
Realme 2 Price
talking about the price, as mentioned in the title this new smartphone will be available at a price of Rs 10,000 and the launch of its is being made exclusive for flipkart, as the ecommerce site Flipkart has created a page specially for its launch.
Stay connected with us for more latest tech news, smartphone news and more at filmyhut.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
[maxbutton id=”12″ ]
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India
- Apple iPhone XR Price, Specifications, Launch Date
- Apple October 30 event: Expect New iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
- OnePlus 6T Release Date in India, Leaked Price and Specs
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone