Redmi 8 Release Date in India | Mi 8 Release Date in India, Price, and Specs |
Xiaomi India’s managing director ‘Manu Jain’ recently announced that Redmi 8 will be the next phone to be launched in India, As per his announcement, the company has revealed the release date of Redmi 8 in India.
The company has tweeted that ‘ Redmi 8 will be launched on October 9th in India’.
They also released a teaser of it which showcases Number 8 which is directly referring to Redmi 8.
Talking about the device specifications, Redmi 8 is rumored to have a 6.21-inch waterdrop display, it is powered by Snapdragon 439 SoC chipset processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Redmi 8 to have a bigger battery of 5000 mAh, to have hours of standby time for playing games and video viewing.
It is also expected that Mi 8 to get a dual-camera setup like Mi 7 with a better lens.
More details about the device will be updated soon, keep in touch with us for more tech updates.
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts