Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
Samsung has launched its new Galaxy Book 2, a 2-in-1 tablet powered by ARM based Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
It is the updated model of samsung’s original Galaxy Book 2-in-1 tablet launched back in 2017, it is powered by Intel’s 7th generation Core i5 processor.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Book 2 will comes with the tablet, keyboard attachement and S Pen and it sports a kickstand at the back of it.
It comes with a 12-inch OLED display with 2160×1440 pixels resolution and it is powered by 2.9GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 to have a 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which can be expandable through SD card.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 will run on Windows 10 S Operating System and it can be upgradable to a full version of Microsoft 10.
Samsung claims that the book 2 will come with a 20 hours battery life on a single charge, it comes with 3.5mm headphone jack, fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Gigabit LTE modem, Bluetooth .
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Price in USA
Samsung galaxxy Book 2 is priced at $999.99 in United States and it will available on the AT & T online store, Samsung Online Store, Microsoft online store on November 2.
And in India it is expected to be available at a price range of Rs 73,000. and the official launch date of its in India will be announced soon.
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts