Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
Samsung has launched its new Galaxy Book 2, a 2-in-1 tablet powered by ARM based Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
It is the updated model of samsung’s original Galaxy Book 2-in-1 tablet launched back in 2017, it is powered by Intel’s 7th generation Core i5 processor.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Book 2 will comes with the tablet, keyboard attachement and S Pen and it sports a kickstand at the back of it.
It comes with a 12-inch OLED display with 2160×1440 pixels resolution and it is powered by 2.9GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 to have a 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which can be expandable through SD card.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 will run on Windows 10 S Operating System and it can be upgradable to a full version of Microsoft 10.
Samsung claims that the book 2 will come with a 20 hours battery life on a single charge, it comes with 3.5mm headphone jack, fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Gigabit LTE modem, Bluetooth .
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Price in USA
Samsung galaxxy Book 2 is priced at $999.99 in United States and it will available on the AT & T online store, Samsung Online Store, Microsoft online store on November 2.
And in India it is expected to be available at a price range of Rs 73,000. and the official launch date of its in India will be announced soon.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts
- OnePlus 7 Series launch is expected on this date?
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Launched in India, Here are its Price and Specs
- Moto G7 to Launch in India soon with this Price?
- Nokia 9 pureview price and specifications
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!