Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled
Samsung Galaxy J4 core android go smartphone launched in India, the device is officially listed on the company’s website, though the price has not been revealed.
Galaxy J4 Core is the second smartphone with Android Go, and it is the successor to Galaxy J2 core.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications
Talking about the specifications, Samsung Galaxy J4 core features a 6-inch HD TFT Display with a screen resolution of 720×1480 pixels.
It is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage, which can be expandable up to 512GB via microSD card slot.
In terms of camera, Galaxy j4 core sports an 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture at the rear and a 5MP camera at the front with f/2.2 aperture.
It runs with Android 8.31 Oreo (Go Edition)
As it is an Android Go editioned, it comes with optimized apps for lower-end devices coupled with 512MB – 1GB RAM to improve the user experience.
The device includes Assistant Go, Files Go, Gboard, Gmail Go, Maps Go, Google Go, Youtube Go apps.
Samsung Galaxy J4 core comes with Wi-Fi support, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 port, GPS, Glonass and BeiDou.
All these features were backed up with 3,300mAh battery.
It measures 160×76.1×7.9 m in dimension and weighs around 177g.
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed