Xiaomi MI 8x with fingerprint Sensor Could Launch Soon
Xiaomi on May 31 launched its flagship Mi 8 on the special occasion of its 8th Anniversary along with some other variants of mobiles.
Now the newly leaked images on the Chinese website Weibo suggest that the Company Xiaomi is looking to add another variant in its Mi 8 series and its called Xiaomi Mi 8X.
According to the leaked images, it shows that Xiaomi Mi 8x smartphone has two colour variant options Blue and White, and the design of it looks quite similar to Mi 8 with the vertical oriented dual camera on the back but it doesn’t feature a fingerprint sensor on the back like Mi 8 but it features an under display fingerprint sensor and also sports a 3d facial recognition.
According to some reports published earlier, it says that Mi 8X will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor along with Adreno 616 GPU and it is backed up with 3,100 mAh battery.
[maxbutton id=”9″ ] [maxbutton id=”8″ ] [maxbutton id=”10″ ] [maxbutton id=”12″ ]
See Also[xyz-ihs snippet=”arrow-formal-shoes”][xyz-ihs snippet=”quantum-spekers”][xyz-ihs snippet=”speakersa”][xyz-ihs snippet=”apple-moco”][xyz-ihs snippet=”vivo-y83-gold”][xyz-ihs snippet=”vivo-x21″][xyz-ihs snippet=”samsung-chrome”][xyz-ihs snippet=”moto-e5″][xyz-ihs snippet=”nokia-2″][xyz-ihs snippet=”red-mi-y2″][xyz-ihs snippet=”realme1″][xyz-ihs snippet=”moto-g5s-plus”]
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts