Xiaomi Qin AI Feature Phone Launched In China
Xiaomi has launched a new feature mobile phone, Xiaomi Qin AI-powered by Android Google in China, this new mobile is developed in the flagship of Xiaomi’s Crowdfunding platform.
The Xioami Qin AI is an Artificial Intelligence Technology integrated mobile that offers us real-time multilingual voice translation services up to 17 international languages. Not only this, The AI also answers all the questions of users.
This Xiaomi Qin AI was featured in Xiaomi’s Crowdfunding platform Youpin with a Price tag of Yuan 199 (Approx Rs 1990 in India).
It is available in Black and White colour variant and is expected to go on sales from September 15.
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Qin AI Phone features a 2.8-inch QVGA display with a Screen resolution of 320×240 Pixels and also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
It is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A53 processor coupled with Mali T82 GPU, Xiaomi Qin AI comes with a 256MB RAM and 512MB Internal Storage which can expandable via microSD card.
In camera, It doesn’t have front and back camera this can be said as a flaw in this phone
Xiaomi Qin AI runs on the Bifurcated version of Google Android Operating System, Mocor 5.
In Connectivity, It Supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB, IR Sensor and 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
Coming to the battery, it is backed up with 1,480mAh battery.
Xioami Also Launched another variant of Xiaomi Qin AI Feature Phone which is a 2G mobile, Known as Qin1 AI, Apart from 2G All the features and specs are the same for both the mobiles.
Hence as said this new AI-powered phone will start shipping from September 15 onwards and there is no information from the company about releasing this phones in International Market.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India